Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Melomanic Sessions: June 2nd!

The Melomanic Sessions are back, people!



I've blogged about the Melomanic Sessions before, but in case you haven't heard of them - it's a relaxed evening of acoustic music and good company. These will be the fourth such 'sessions', and believe me they have only been getting better!

As always, the entrance fees are of your choosing; all of it goes to the Warehouse Project for their charity events, so whatever you feel you are able to contribute will be more than fine.

Bring your friends and relax, we've got a fun lineup as usual, from Asela's cool vocals to Kei's breezy ukulele, as well as Cynosure, Salvage and Not Another Metal Band playing some easy listening acoustic set

So bring your mellow self to the Warehouse Project, Maradana this Saturday at 6:30pm, and tell a friend too! Click here to go to the Facebook Event page, and click here to join the group!

Here's the lineup for this Saturday's show (courtesy of T's post):




See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...