Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

When Words Are Not Enough

My world makes no sense to me, and unlike before, my words are unable to encapsulate this and present it as a witty commentary on this blog.

I used to be able to express myself in song, but now I can't find anything that accurately expresses what I'm feeling.

It's moments like these I simply raise my hands in surrender.

This song helps me do that.



1 comment:

anu_a said...

I actually really love this song. The words of the title says it all. actually i love the tile of the song more..I then imagine myself right there in the crowd.. singing along. heh..once in a while, they come up with these one of a kind contemporary songs. That sort of captures this mod generation. With a simple timeless message.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...