Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome!

Hey hey! After much deliberation and planning, my blog is finally up! I've already put up a post of an article id written on facebook, jus to get started off. This blog will try to be as light as possible, with a touch of sobriety now and then. I'm a simple man with simple tastes, hence most of these posts will focus on movies, sports and laughs, though not necessarily in that order. I doubt i'll be stirrin up much controversy, but heck criticism is very welcome!

Till the next post,

G

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...