Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Monday, September 7, 2009

My Life According To Incubus

Surprisingly, I stumbled upon an interesting note-tag-thing on Facebook. It's rather simple; you're supposed to "cleverly answer" a set of questions using the song names of only one artist, without repeating song titles. While I cannot confirm the "cleverness" of my answers, I can at least demonstrate that this tagging business can actually be interesting rather than mundane and pointless.


Or perhaps not. Either way, enjoy, and have a pleasant Monday!


Pick Your Artist:
Incubus

Are you a male or female?
Redefine

Describe yourself:
Priceless

How do you feel:
Punch Drunk

Describe where you currently live:
Under My Umbrella

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Mexico

Your favourite form of transportation:
Paper Shoes

Your best friend(s) is/are:
Rogues

Your favourite colour is:
Blood On The Ground

What's the weather like?
The Warmth

Favourite time of day:
11am

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Talk Shows On Mute

What is life to you:
Just A Phase

Your current relationship:
Nowhere Fast

Breaking up:
Love Hurts

Looking for:
Southern Girl

Wouldn’t mind:
A Kiss To Send Us Off

Your fear:
Agoraphobia

What is the best advice you have to give:
You Will Be A Hot Dancer

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Zee Deveel!

Thought for the Day:
Beware! Criminal

How I would like to die:
Here In My Room

My motto:
A Crow Left Of The Murder

2 comments:

Scrumps said...

Did you choose Incubus after you saw the questions?! :-P

Tagged Mr Darkside! :)

Dishilicious said...

quite interesting. i should try this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...