Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CEPA Photography Exhibition Extravaganza Extraordinaire Bonanza!

Click for larger and more readable image

Alright so perhaps that was a little much. However, as I have reluctantly volunteered to sell my blog space out as advertising for monetary (and other) benefits, I figure I might as well be grand about it.

Send in your pics, all you shutterbugs; I've been hearing good things about this event, and I promise that the exhibition is going to be first-class, so perfect opportunity for not just the professionals but even the amateur photographers out there to get some exposure (see what I did there?).

Click here if you want more details and want to download the application form. If that doesn't work, try this link instead.

And in closing, this song seems apt.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...