Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'll Be

A rather old song, but one that people tend to remember. The first time I heard this I was in high school, but I think it only grew on me much later. When I started covering songs for the blog, this was one of the first songs I wanted to do but never quite got around to doing. However, after a few gentle nudges from the "adoring fan base" (I'm on to you!) and some late night emo-playlists (damn you iTunes) I thought why not.


Here's Edwin McCain's "I'll Be". The original is here. Hope you enjoy it! Also, click here if you want to download it directly instead of viewing the video.


G



8 comments:

Delilah said...

heartbreakingly beautiful. as always.

PseudoRandom said...

I feel calm after listening to that :)

Oh and it turns out I remember most of the words...only just realised that!

Just Chillin' said...

Soul-fully sung as always.. beautiful!

Sachi said...

sigh.

Cadence said...

This song of McCain's happens to be on my list of favourites. You've done justice to it.

Gutterflower said...

Niiice.

Sachini said...

good stuff...wish you would play with the vocals more though..

Anonymous said...

Dude! YE SING beautifully. But as Sach says, explore ye voice, I'm sure ye'd be able to come up with something all the more magical. :) Love the singing! (this song's a past favourite )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...