Fools. But I forgive you, it gives me something to blog about without having to think much.
Alright here goes.
Have I ever.......?
- been hit on by a guy?
- contemplated growing my hair until I realised that it was totally Bollywood to do so and nothing on earth would induce me to become Bollywood?
- been in a car accident? Twice?
- sung in front of an open air audience of 4000 people - dressed as a shepherd?!
- missed a flight - twice?! In the same day?!
- walked a girl home in the rain after dinner and not been accused of being too corny?
- wanted to be somebody else? Someone taller perhaps?
- stolen cash from the parents? (It was an emergency!)
- stolen cash from the brother? (That was just for fun)
- gotten into a fist fight with a guy that was made out of stone?
- accidentally bump into dad's antique Hillman car with the van and still get away with it?
- fallen for a girl at first sight?
- been beaten up so bad on the court that I was seeing double for the entire 4th quarter? (Doesn't do your aim any benefits, I'll tell you that much)
- thought about dropping out of college and changing my entire career path? (I was thinking Radio Jockey.. hmm..)
On a completely unrelated note, apparently this blog has been classified as gender neutral, and the sex of the author is probably male (by an overwhelming 51% too).
Click here to see what I'm talking about. As expected, technology has let us down. Because the 'dark one' is all man, baby. All man.