Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shout Out To The Aussie's!

I was just going through the monthly stats of my hit counter, when I was surprised to find that the country from which I received the most number of hits (after Sri Lanka) was Australia!


I find that somewhat surprising, considering the amount of effort I have made to promote my blog through my Indian circle of friends. India however lies in a distant 6th, behind Bahrain (you know who you are), UK and the US.


Just goes to show you how strange the workings of this magical thing we call the 'internet' are.


So to you mysterious readers from down under - many thanks, and keep reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...