Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Restored

Today I have been restored.


Those of you who know me personally will probably know what I'm talking about. If not, you will soon.


For those that don't, suffice to say that today I won a huge victory in my life. Years of fighting, struggling, despair and hopelessness - it is now finally over.


This song by Jeremy Camp says it all.







"Restored"

All this time I've wandered around searching for the things I'll never know
I've been searching for this answer that only will be found in your love
And I feel it
My heart is being mended by your touch
And I hear it
Your voice that's shown my purpose in this world

[Chorus]
You have restored me from my feeble and broken soul
You have restored me

I've only come to realize my strength will be made perfect at your throne
Laying all reflections down to see the precious beauty that you've shown
And I feel it
My heart is being mended by your touch
And I hear it
Your voice thats shown my purpose in this world.

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Laying all these questions down youve answered what I need
Youve given more than I deserve your making me complete
You give me all these open doors I'm humbled at your feet
To show me what youve done for me.

[Chorus]

All this time I've wandered around searching for the things I'll never know.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!

...where do you find all these songs?!

Anonymous said...

i couldn't be happier.. for some reason, this reminded me of a window sil and you few years ago :) maybe you dont remember.. *hugs*

myprerogative said...

Dude... u must be an evangelical christian, no one else would listen to Jeremy Camp! good on you mate... The depth of modern gospel is quite amazing!

Sabby said...

I came to comment assuming it's a girl whose restoring you but his prerogative got me thinking that maybe its God? Ermmm

Well I am happy for you either way =D

Jerry said...

Nah, he used 'System Restore'.

hyuk hyuk hyuk

Gehan said...

jerry: hehe its just my naturally good taste in music :D jeremy camp has been one o my fav artists for a while.. i hope u managed to see da vid.. chk out some o his other music too...

alicia: of course i rem that, its hard to forget.. :) hope u liked da song too..

myprerogative: well yes, i AM a christian, and jeremy camp is indeed one of the better modern gospel artists out there.. personal favourite...

sabby: lol i did say i won a huge victory after years of fighting, right? kinda hard to imagine a girl havin tat kinda effect... :D i hope u liked da song btw..!

jerry: wow. dude. that was low, much too low for the high standards of gerald.. :P

Dee said...

:)

happy for you, whatever it is.

Jerry said...

"much too low..."

Hence the 'hyuk hyuk hyuk'

Unknown said...

erm.. yay!?

Baby Z said...

Boy please, you ain't dark or evil. You're stright trippin' yo! Get somewhere with that shit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...