Welcome to Darkside Daily

When I'm not writing about my experiences in this journey called 'life', I'm singing and uploading my own interpretations of modern music. Click on "Cover Songs" to hear them, or on the YouTube logo on the right to see my YouTube channel.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bizarre Beijing Bulletin

Its not often that I stumble upon something so bizarre that I decide then and there to add it to the blog, but like my earlier post stated, these olympics have just given me more than enough material.

Click here to read a short and somewhat bizarre article which was posted on Yahoo Sports.


Oh but there's more - click here for something equally interesting.


And one more - click here for the icing on the cake!


You gotta love the Olympics!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...